There are few worse things than coming home after a long day, pulling out you’re dab rig and then realizing you’re fresh out of wax. Time to buy some more; but with the pandemic, staying frugal is important to almost everyone. To make things easier (and cheaper) we’ve compiled a list of some of the best deals on dabs and where to find them. Here is the ultimate dab price list.
The Lodge Cannabis has two locations in Denver: one on Federal Blvd and the other on High Street. Current deals on dabs include:
High West Cannabis has one location off 51st Ave. Their store is open from 9 am – 9:45 pm on Monday – Saturday and 10 am – 7 pm on Sundays. Some deals going on right now are:
AMCH Denver is located in Capitol Hill off 13th Ave. The store is open Monday – Sunday from 10 am – 8 pm. Some of the deals you can find on dabs here are:
The Stone is a Denver dispensary located on Morrison Road. They are open from 10 am – 10 pm every day. Some of the current deals are:
KrystaLeaves is located in Commerce City on Vasquez Blvd. They’re open 10 am – 8 pm on weekdays and 10 am – 9 pm on Friday – Sunday. Some dab deals include:
Trenchtown Dispensary is located off Sheridan Blvd in Denver. They’re open from 10 am – 6:45 pm every day. Some of the best deals at Trenchtown right now are:
Reefer Madness Dispensary, open every day, is off 46th Ave in Denver and has some great deals on dabs going on right now:
“Those deals up there are great, but I don’t have that much scratch right now.”
No worries, money problems are going around these days. Here are some of the cheapest dabs you can find in Colorado right now:
· Cherry Peak Dispensary has a deal for $18 grams of wax or shatter.
· Doc’s Apothecary is selling Summit concentrates for $22 a gram.
· There are Full Spectrum Diamonds available for $25 per gram at Lodge Cannabis.
· Pure Marijuana Dispensary on Bannock Street has a deal on mix-n-match wax or shatter grams for $12.95.
· KrystaLeaves is selling Habana Extracts live resin at $25 per gram.
Ever been to Costco? People who go there swear by it.
They say something about how buying in bulk saves money in the long run. The same principle applies to weed: sometimes it’s smartest to pick up a grip at a time. If you’re looking to stock up for the long run, we put together a few of the best deals the bulk buyer could ever hope for (keep in mind that most require a medical marijuana card):
· The Little Brown House is selling Lazercat Cannabis Crystal Water Hash for $1,200 an ounce. You can also grab an ounce of VIOLA live resin for $800 or find a deal on shatter, budder, or wax at 20 grams for $240.
· Reefer Madness dispensary has CGC Black Label Live Rosin on sale right now for $1200 an ounce.
The deals mentioned above are great, but won’t do you much good if you don’t live in Denver. Here are a couple deals that you can get outside Mile High city limits:
· Organix dispensary in Breckenridge currently has a deal on West Edison wax and shatter. You can get it for $14 a gram, but only on Sundays.
· At Rocky Mountain High in Stapleton you can get four grams of any wax or shatter for $60.
· Chronic Therapy in Wheat Ridge is selling a four gram bucket of concentrates for $45.82. There’s also a deal on four grams of Chronic Creations Silver Concentrates at $50.
· Twin Peaks Dispensary in Longmont has a great deal on wax or shatter, selling for $18 a gram.
If you made it through the whole list and still didn’t find a deal that called out, we applaud you. Those deals are the frugal stoner’s heaven. But if you’re determined to seek out an even better deal, more power to you.
Check out Cannasaver for the best local deals.
Stay cheap and stay high!